Taking Wall Street is a discussion forum intended solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Consult your tax and financial advisors to determine what financial and tax strategies may be right for you. Investor protection and other important information is available at SEC.gov
- By participating in Taking Wall Street by becoming a member of our discord server, a follower on Facebook, or otherwise joining a social media channel we operate, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions are a binding contract between you and Taking Wall Street.
- In these terms and conditions, “Taking Wall Street”, “We”, “Us” and similar language refers to Taking Wall Street and AVOO, LLC a corporation organized and existing under California law. “You” refers to the individual or company that participates, follows, or otherwise contributes to Taking Wall Street.
- If you do not agree with these terms, then do not read, participate, follow or otherwise contribute to Taking Wall Street.
- Any post, message or other information that you provide or contribute to Taking Wall Street is not confidential and may be publicly listed by us in any format or media. By providing information to Taking Wall Street you give permission to Taking Wall Street, its moderators, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns to use the information you provided for any purpose including, but not limited to, the creation of podcasts, written articles, and other intellectual property in any medium or format. Taking Wall Street shall have sole ownership of any intellectual property created based on the information that you provide us.
- By participating in Taking Wall Street you acknowledge that Taking Wall Street DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT OR TAX ADVICE. Any information or discussion provided in a post, podcast or any other media is solely for entertainment and informational purposes.
- By submitting any post, message or other information to Taking Wall Street you acknowledge that you have authority to submit this information and that the post, message or other information is not subject to copyright nor violates any law. You will be personally responsible for any liability arising from your post, message or other information and agree to fully indemnify us in the event that we are found liable for a post, message or other information provided by you.
- Unless expressly authorized by Taking Wall Street, subscribers, followers and other participants on our fora shall not and may not solicit other subscribers, followers, and other fora participants for any reason whatsoever.
- No subscriber, follower or other fora participant or user may contact or obtain the information or data about any other subscriber, follower or other fora participant for any marketing or business purpose. Included within this is any effort to “scrape” or otherwise collect the names of our subscribers, followers or other fora participant for any business or non-business purpose.
- We may suspend a subscriber, follower or other fora participant for any reason and for no reason at all, to the extent permitted by law.
- Our reputation and goodwill is of the essence of our business and any effort to slander, defame, publicly disclose private facts, or otherwise engage in any tortious interference in our prospective business advantage shall be actionable and subject to the violator to liquidated damages in an amount equal to the actual and consequential damages caused by the breach and the full amount of legal fees sought to bring a suit to stop such tortious conduct.
- Taking Wall Street makes no representation, warranties, or promises about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the discussion that may be held on our forum or other media in any format.
- In no event shall Taking Wall Street be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the information provided by Taking Wall Street or posted on the Taking Wall Street forum – this lack of liability applies whether the theory of liability is based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Taking Wall Street is not liable for any personal injury caused by your use or misuse of information provided by Taking Wall Street.
- Any claim against Taking Wall Street, its moderators, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. By participating in the Taking Wall Street including by reading, following or otherwise contributing to our forum you agree to resolve any dispute between yourself and Taking Wall Street, its moderators, its posters, its officers, its agents, its employees, its successors, and its assigns arising out of Taking Wall Street actions or failure to act at binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association within the State of California. Each side shall bear their own legal fees, and shall split arbitration fees, if any, 50/50. The parties intent is that any dispute between themselves be resolved solely at binding arbitration and the arbitration is not merely a condition precedent for filing a lawsuit. In the event that a party does not participate or appear in the arbitration, the arbitrators are authorized to issue an Award in default and without the presence of the non-appearing and/or non-participating party.
These Terms govern:
- the use of Taking Wall Street, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
Taking Wall Street is provided by:
Avoo, LLC, 1205 E Elmwood Ave., Burbank, CA 91501
Owner contact email: TakingWallStreet @gmail.com
Taking Wall Street operates the TakingWallStreet.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Taking Wall Street website.